发表于 2022-4-29 19:57:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:广西
本帖最后由 MCicebox 于 2022-4-29 20:05 编辑

DEEP DIVES
DEEP DIVES
Block of the Week: Spawner
本周方块:刷怪笼

But what spawns the spawners?
问题来了,刷怪笼又是谁刷出来的呢?

I still fondly recall the first time I saw our Block of the Week. It was late 2010, and I was merrily digging my way through the side of a hill when suddenly I stumbled upon some mossy cobblestone. “That’s weird”, I thought to myself, “and why am I hearing so many zombie sounds?”
说起我第一次跟我们的本周方块相遇的经历,我至今还是难以忘怀。那是 2010 年末,当时我正在半山腰上打穿山隧道,心情很是愉快。突然。我看到一些长着青苔的石头。“这石头是怎么回事?”我心想,“为什么我会听到那么大的僵尸声?”

I broke through the mossy cobble, and spotted some sort of cage, which seemed to be on fire? I didn’t have time to think before I was beset by a horde of angry zombies. Reader, I died. And my diamond pickaxe was lost forever. Our Block of the Week is the spawner, and I’ve never forgiven it.
我挖穿了那片苔石,随后便发现一个笼子,看起来像是着了火一样?还没来得及细想,一群怒气冲冲的僵尸就把我给包围了。读者朋友们,我就这么死于非命了,钻石镐也永远离我而去了。我们的本周方块就是这个刷怪笼,我记它一辈子仇。

Spawners became a part of Minecraft in June 2010 alongside Dungeons and Saddles, as part of the second Secret Friday Update. They appear naturally as part of world generation in a bunch of unpleasant places – Dungeons, Mineshafts, Woodland mansions, Strongholds, Nether Fortresses, and Bastion remnants.
刷怪笼在 2010 年 6 月发布的“秘密周五更新 2”中加入了 Minecraft,同时加入的还有地牢和鞍。刷怪笼会自然生成在那些没人乐意久居的地方——这包括地牢、废弃矿井、林地府邸、要塞、下界要塞和堡垒遗迹。

A spawner makes a nice bass drum sound if you put it underneath a note block, but that’s not its main job. Its main job is to spawn – and spawn it does, every 10-40 seconds, in four randomly chosen points within about 4 blocks. Inside, you’ll see a tiny spinny version of the mob it’s trying to spawn, and it’ll spin faster and faster as it gets ready to spawn.
如果你在刷怪笼上方放置音符盒,可以得到美妙的低音鼓声,但人家的本职可不是当乐器,而是刷怪。它每隔 10 到 40[1] 秒就会在 4 格范围内随机选取四个点来生成生物。你可以看到一个缩小的生物模型在笼内旋转,这个生物就是刷怪笼将要刷出的生物,在等待刷出的过程中它会越转越快。

The best way to tackle one is with a pickaxe. Hit it and keep hitting it and it’ll break, dropping experience orbs. At the same time, of course, the spawner will be spawning monsters that’ll attack you – so you need to balance up the need to destroy the spawner with the need to fight the mobs.
要除掉这个孽种,最好的办法是用镐把它敲除。不断用镐挖掘,它就会被破坏,并掉落经验球。当然了,在你敲掉刷怪笼的时候,刷怪笼也还会继续刷怪来攻击你。因此,你需要在除孽与除怪之间做好平衡。
file:///D:\Temp\ksohtml18320\wps3.png

But what if you don’t want to destroy the spawner? What if you want to control it instead, and perhaps even turn it into a mob farm? That’s where the magic of light comes in – if you light up the area around the spawner sufficiently (exactly how much depends on the mob it’s spawning) then the spawner will cease operation until the environment is once again darkened. That allows you full control of its operations.
但要是不想把这孽种给除掉呢?能不能让这孽种降服于你,让它转生为服务于你的刷怪机呢?我问你,你相信光吗——我是说,如果照亮刷怪笼周围的区域(具体亮度取决于其正在生成的生物),刷怪笼就会失效,等到环境重新变昏暗时才能恢复。这样一来,它的动与静就拿捏在你手里了。

That’s important because you can’t create or obtain spawners yourself - not even with a Silk Touch pick. To create one, you’ll need to either be playing in Creative Mode (in Bedrock Edition) or use the /give command in Java Edition. It’ll give you a pig spawner by default, which can then be changed to the mob you want by using a spawn egg on it.
因为你自己是无法合成和获取刷怪笼的(用附有精准采集魔咒的镐子同样无济于事),所以上面这条经验绝非可有可无之谈。如果想获得刷怪笼,你就只能在基岩版的创造模式中,或是通过 Java 版中的 /give 命令获得。(后者在)默认情况下会给予你一个猪刷怪笼,但你也可以对它使用刷怪蛋来改变它所要生成的生物。

译注:
[1] 准确值为 39.95 秒(数据来源:Minecraft Wiki)。

【taskmgr.exe (aka Olvcpr423) 译自官网 2022 年 01 月 13 日发布的 Block of the Week: Spawner;原作者 Duncan Geere】
【本文排版借助了:SPXX

【原贴链接:[Minecraft.net | DEEP DIVES ] 本周方块:刷怪笼 - 识海漫谈 - Minecraft(我的世界)中文论坛 - (mcbbs.net)
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-2 19:32:55 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 IP:江苏省
《你相信光吗》
2# 2022-5-2 19:32:55 回复 收起回复
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复 支持

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-12 17:37:52 | 显示全部楼层 IP:北京
经典D盘图片出现了
3# 2022-7-12 17:37:52 回复 收起回复