站内搜索

搜索
热搜: 下载 1.19 1.20

Minecraft(我的世界)苦力怕论坛

[官方文章] 《我的世界:地下城》:初露锋芒

发表于 2020-5-30 10:34:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 IP:广东省

Minecraft Dungeons: On the horizon
《我的世界:地下城》:初露锋芒

Fetch your binoculars. There's more ahead!
带上你的望远镜。更多内容正接踵而至!

A few days ago, the Minecraft universe got a great deal bigger – and so has the pile of dishes that I’ve been ignoring since the launch of Minecraft Dungeons. But since neglecting my job in favor of gaming has consequences that extend beyond my visual and olfactory pleasure, I’m here to announce (*cough* or confirm *cough*) some exciting future updates!
几天前,Minecraft宇宙变得更为辽阔了 – 自从《我的世界:地下城》发布后,我家里叠起来没洗的盘子越叠越高了。但我因沉迷游戏而忽略了工作所导致的后果已经远超视觉和嗅觉的盛宴,故我再次宣布(*清嗓子*)一些振奋人心的未来更新内容!

But first, on a more serious note, we would like to acknowledge the amazing response we got these past few days. One of the most exciting things about the launch is seeing your first impressions, the hidden and secret areas you're discovering, not to mention the endless combinations of armor and artifacts you're creating. We’ve put a lot of time, love, and hard work in this game – and seeing it finally in the hands of our community is an indescribable feeling. What's even more exciting – there's more to come!
但首先,更严肃地说,我们要感谢过去几天里收到的来自你们的回复。其中最振奋人心的一件事就是看到你们对游戏的第一印象,你们探索出的隐藏关卡和隐藏区域,更别提你们创造出无数的盔甲和法器组合了。我们在这款游戏中投入了大量的心血 – 看到它在社区中所展现的姿态,这种感觉真是难以言表。更振奋人心的是 – 还有更多内容接踵而至!

You probably already know that we’re currently working on new content for Minecraft Dungeons, especially if you’ve purchased the Hero Edition. However, what you might not know is that the first of the two planned DLCs –Jungle Awakens– is coming in July! In this adventure, you’ll enter a distant, dangerous jungle to fight a mysterious power in three new missions. To defeat the terrors hidden among the vines, you’ll have new weapons, armor, and artifacts at your disposal.
你们可能已经知道了我们正在制作《我的世界:地下城》的新内容,尤其是购买了英雄版的玩家。然而,你们可能不知道的是第一个DLC -觉醒丛林- 将在7月发布!在这场丛林冒险中,你将在全新的3个任务中进入一个遥远且危险的丛林并对抗一股神秘的力量。全新的武器、盔甲和法器将助你消除隐藏在藤蔓间的恐惧。

You’ll get to meet the Leapleaf, Jungle Zombie, Poison Quill Vine, and others! I’ve heard that their social skills are lacking though, so gear up.
你将遇到腾跃之叶、丛林僵尸、毒刺藤和其它东西!我听说这些野蛮的怪物缺乏社交技巧,所以准备好整装待发吧。

Once you’ve had enough of the jungle heat, you’ll explore some frozen peaks in Creeping Winter! This second addition to Minecraft Dungeons will be coming later this year, so keep an eye on this blog and our socials for future sneak peeks!
当你受够了炎热的丛林后,你将在悚然寒冬中探索冰峰!这个DLC将在今年年底发布,所以请留意这个博客和我们的社交账号吧!

I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling really good about getting the Hero Edition right now – and it’s not just because of the baby chicken that comes with it. Have you seen how cute it is though?
我不认识你们,但现在我认为英雄版非常值得买 – 当然并不是因为英雄版附带小鸡宠物。难道你不想看看小鸡宠物有多可爱吗?

Did you think that was it? Far from it! ! The team is also working on adding cross-platform play functionality and cool new free content for Minecraft Dungeons that everyone will receive, regardless of edition! We’ll come back with more details in the coming weeks. In the meantime, equip your favorite weapon and show that Arch-Illager who’s boss! Get it? I’ll see myself out.
你认为就这?远非如此!!我们的团队也正着手于所有《我的世界:地下城》玩家都能享受到的跨平台联机和免费内容!在接下来几周我们会透露更多信息。与此同时,穿上你最喜爱的装备告诉奇厄教主谁才是boss吧! 懂了吗?快去成为恶龙勇者吧。

【转自 MCBBS qsefthuopq 的 https://www.mcbbs.net/thread-1053291-1-1.html
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-30 11:06:04 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 IP:福建省
手机党要等年底了{:12_325:}
2# 2020-5-30 11:06:04 回复 收起回复
苦力怕论坛,感谢有您~
回复 支持

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-30 11:51:51 | 显示全部楼层 IP:辽宁省
地下城贺电